- Design a voice arrated Powerpoint or Prezi to create a presentation and provide an overview of a grassroots policy challenge (present or past) that the identified organization supports. Create a title slide or page with the full names of each group member. Include a final slide or page with key references cited in APA 7th ed. format.
- Each presentation should be between 5-10 minutes in length.
Each presentation will need to include (but is not limited to):
- Brief description of the policy challenge the team has chosen and the nursing association that was identified.
- Describe the “Agenda” for the identified policy challenge. Include how the policy issue was identified, (Did the organization complete a review of the literature, an environmental scan and/or a SWOT analysis, etc.?)
- Brief description of key stakeholders (those who will be affected and those who can effect change), ie, interest groups, opposition groups/individuals or coalitions.
- List the different strategies that the organization plans to or has already used to inform/lobby legislators, ie, e-mail campaign, in-person visit, testimony, protest, etc.
- List and describe any non-legislative strategies that were used or plan to be used to support the initiative.
- Describe where this policy challenge is in the legislative process and its implications for the future.
- Format: APA Style
Please see attachment for what is completed so far.