Based on the required topic Resources, write a reflection about worldview and respond to following:
- In 250-300 words, explain the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism within health care.
- In 250-300 words, explain what scientism is and describe two of the main arguments against it.
- In 750-1,000 words, answer each of the worldview questions according to your own personal perspective and worldview:
- What is ultimate reality?
- What is the nature of the universe?
- What is a human being?
- What is knowledge?
- What is your basis of ethics?
- What is the purpose of your existence?
Remember to support your reflection with the topic Resources.
Bogue, D. W., & Hogan, M. (Eds.). (2020). Foundational Issues in Christian Spiritually and Ethics. Practicing Dignity: An Introduction to Christian Values and Decisions Making in Health Care (1 ed.). Retrieved from https://www.gcumedia.com/digital-resources/grand-canyonuniversity/2020/practicing-dignity_an-introduction-to-christian-values-and-decision-making-in-thehealth-care_1e.php